Want to Join an Award Winning Team?
We’re hiring a Client Success Manager in Vancouver.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Reports To: Director Of Client Success
The Client Success Manager, reporting to the Director of Client Success, is the bridge between our clients and our technical team. The Client Success Manager is focused on improving client satisfaction through the vCIO process, being an escalation point, driving Nucleus standards throughout all clients, and recommending new solutions and/or services. The Client Success Manager is also involved in new client onboarding to ensure a seamless go-live experience for new clients. The Client Success Manager will work directly with the client team and Nucleus technical teams to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of technical services – service desk, project work, proactive maintenance, procurement, training, and ongoing support. The Client Success Manager will also handle client day-to-day requests such as escalations, client calls, meetings, invoicing questions, research, and document preparation.
Overall Responsibilities, General Tasks and Duties:
- Acts as an Account Management escalation point for their assigned clients
- Regularly reviews effective rate of clients to identify trends and opportunities
- Meet with new clients to provide training on how to get support; other support training opportunities may arise as well
- Walk new clients through Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that we are following the steps required by their business
- Understand the schedule, scope, and budget for project implementations. Assist with coordination of the client and Nucleus project team members. Identify potential project risks, working with other departments to identify and prioritize risk mitigation strategies
- Delivers Technical Scorecards to clients to drive best practice, standardization, and regularly reviews client business requirements as an opportunity to align technology solutions
- Ownership of the Account Management service board for their assigned clients
- Ownership of Project Request tickets for their clients
- Sharing the responsibilities of new client onboarding with the Support team
- Engaging in right-sizing discussions with clients in order to maintain profitability
- Business Review delivery: Typically done quarterly per client, this is the activity that drives standards adherence and discovers client’s needs.
- Responsible for responding and completing audits of our clients by third party vendors (These include Microsoft licensing audits)
- Act on behalf of the client pertaining to various requests and/or inquiries and communicating this information internally to the Support Manager and Project Services Manager – ultimately being the bridge of account-level communication between our support, project team and client POCs
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation through the change management processes
- Train and educate Nucleus clients on why our people, process and technology standards exist and how it benefits their business. You are expected to continually reframe clients on what our end result is, and what benefit it provides them
- Maintain a deep knowledge of technology products and services applicable to the client base, including hardware, software and Nucleus services
- Maintain a current budget and IT Roadmap for every client
- Conduct regular delivery-management meetings with the client, covering client satisfaction, issue trending, ongoing/upcoming projects, system performance, change management, and potential technical improvements
- Advocate for the client in day-to-day operations, including support services, proactive maintenance, and procurement.
- Take ownership of major incidents, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, and post incident reviews
- Cross selling and upselling services and solutions to existing clients
- SOW request processing (answering questions, clean-up of documentation, clarify details with clients and tech)
- Client training – Office 365, capabilities of newer technology etc. as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Outgoing, positive attitude with a passion for building client relationships
- 5+ years experience in an IT environment is required
- Past MSP experience considered an asset
- Strong Advocate for standardization
- Strong interpersonal skills; you are not a cyborg
- Communication skills; you can take the bits/bytes and translate them into information that our non-technical clients can understand
- Diagnose and troubleshoot client business problems and align Nucleus services/solutions with their needs in collaboration with the client services team
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Technical background with the ability to understand the big picture but also be able to dig into technical issues, working with the service team to deliver resolution to the client
- Team player!