We’re looking to add an IT Sales Consultant to our Calgary office!
If you’re interested in this position, apply here!
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Experience: 1-3 years
You’re a hunter and love the chase involved with finding new business. You aren’t shy and have no issues picking up the phone and calling prospective clients. This role is prospecting-heavy, requiring copious amounts of ambition and hustle. You’ll work closely with the existing Sales and Marketing team members and the expectation is that you will fill the funnel on a quarterly basis. Previous Managed IT Services and/or IT Services experience mandatory.
- Learn the Nucleus stack and our service offerings – become a subject matter expert on all products and services and what makes us different
- Research and analyze our industry and competition, have a great understanding of the ‘lay of the land’
- Hunt for prospective clients by whatever means possible: cold calls, emails, events, whatever it takes to fill the funnel!
- Participate in Marketing-related activities and Business Development meetings
- Logging all activities within Nucleus’ CRM and managing the digital pipeline accordingly
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- You must enjoy being in front of people aka your friends would say you’re outgoing
- You have a glass half-full mentality
- Hunter mindset - seeking new business is your passion!
- Communication skills – you can take the bits/bytes and translate them into English
- Quick learner – previous tech experience considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Team player
- Salary + Commission